Saturday 1 September 2012

Accessorize Sale *Picture Heavy*

This post is SO late in posting, massive apologies!

So the Accessorize sale went to 70% off. Accessorize isn't normally a shop i go in, or not very often any. But as i was in town i thought I'd have a little look. Not one of my best ideas. I've never been one for wearing much jewellery, but i really want to get into wearing a nice necklace or some bracelets. I think it really does finish an outfit off. I envy people who can put pieces together and look great. so I'm going to make a conscious effort from now on, to wear a necklace with every outfit. So, here's my Accessorize stash;
















I also bought a lovely floral belt and a couple of headbands but couldn't locate them to photograph.
I don't think I'll be short of necklaces for a while, and I'm pretty sure i have once that would go with anything in wardrobe?!
They were all such bargains as well, i don't think i paid more than £3 for any of them!

Did you pick anything up in the sales?

Lots of Love

X

P.s Don't forget to check out my new Blog Sale Page, on the top navigation bar.

3 comments: