This is Incredibly late, as we are now in May! i did contemplate not doing it at all. But, I've got all my empty stuff so i might aswell! Here goes....
- No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes, I quite like these wipes, i especially like the clip lid as it really helps to stop them drying out! I only every purchase these when the £5 No7 voucher is floating around, as other wise i think they are a bit over priced retailing at around £7 a pack, Which personally i cant justify paying, when you can get wipes just as good for less than £2/3 But they are a lovely treat when the voucher do come out. I also find them handy for popping in birthday & Christmas presents aswell.
- Dermalogica Precleanse, I actually love Dermalogica, when i did beauty therapy at college we used their products and I've loved them ever since. I will never understand why they put oils in sachets though, they are SO messy. The precleanse is gorgeous though and it smells amazing.
- Monu Neck and Bust Cream, i love the smell of Monu products. The neck and bust sample was only 5ml so i don't think i was going to see much difference, the product was lovely to use and moisturised nicely, i dont think I'll be purchasing this product though,
- Como Shambhala Invigo Lotion, loved this product the smell was amazing and it felt so nice on my skin. the sample lasted a good amount of time aswell. People also commented on the scent, so it lingers on the skin quite well. which I'm pleased about. if I ever need to purchase a new body lotion, this would be on the shortlist. I'd also like to try the shower gel that's available.
- My Skin Make Up Fresh Facial Wipes, these wipes were just from Tesco, so they didn't break the bank. They're formulated for teenage skin and have extracts of raspberry and lime tree blossom, so they smell delicious, i cant say i noticed that they kept my skin clear. but they were good for just removing daily grime and left my skin feeling and smelling nice.
- The Body Shop Chocomania Body Butter, i got given this sample at my local store. I love the fruity body butters the body shop do. I don't know what i was expecting from this, but the smell wasn't what i thought it was going to be, i cant decide weather i like it or not? I'd be happy enough with another sample, but i don't think I'll be buying the full size.
- Green People Fruitful Nights, Night cream for younger looking skin, this moisturiser is suitable for all skin types which is good. i really enjoyed using it, it made my dry skin really soft, and it was especially nice after a face mask or a good exfoliation. the only down side was the smell, there's like the tiniest fruity hint to it, but other than that its kind of like i don't even know, i guess its natural kind of smell as the product is 90% organic. I may purchase this again, though we often get moisturisers in beauty boxes so i don't know when I'll be needing a new one.
- No7 Protect & Perfect Day Cream, this size is the size that often comes in the free gifts, its a handy size for throwing in a swimming bag or gym bag or even hand bag. i like the smell of No7 products but i find this one a bit to greasy for my skin, possible because its meant for the more mature skin. But its still a nice product and i know some people swear by the Protect & Perfect products.
- Simple Vital Vitamin Day Cream, Simple again is another brand i find a bit to greasy on my skin, even the light moisturiser. i received this as a little extra in a swap, so I'm not sure where you can get hold of samples this size. i enjoyed using the sample as I've not tryed the vitamin cream from simple before. Though i don't think I'll be purchasing.
- A-Derma Emollient Cream, I tried using this on my face when it was particularly dry, but it was way to greasy, so i used the rest on my dry elbows and it worked nicely. I think this product would be good for eczema or just REALLY dry skin.
- LuLu's Time Bomb, Flashback Night Cream. I LOVED this cream, i got it through the beauty box swapping page as i was intrigued to try it, and I'm so glad i did. it made my skin feel so nice, if i missed a couple of nights now using it, i really noticed. If i don't receive anymore night creams in beauty boxes i will either see if i can swap for a couple more tubes or maybe even splash out and purchase the full size.
- Yardley Peony Fragrance, I got this in a beauty box, and have been swapping left right and centre to get more little vials of it. I'm in love with this fragrance, i always associate Yardley with old ladies, my gran uses the lavender talc. but this is such a nice light floral scent i managed to get about 5/6 vials of it and also found 2 peony on clearance in TK Maxx! I think I'll definitely be re purchasing this or at least other things in the range.
- L'Oreal Mythic Oil, this was my first experience with hair oil and it was amazing, my hair gets so dry at the ends and this worked a treat! While using this my hair was so soft and felt so nourished it was great. I've bought a small bottle of macadamia oil to compare. Mythic oil often features on buyapowa aswell, so i may buy it in the future.
- Monu Hand and Nail Cream, This cream lasted me forever, you only need the tiniest bit and it goes a long way. It smells divine and was so nourishing. I have so much hand cream from beauty boxes so wont be needing to purchase any, but this is definitely a great product.
- Monu Enriched body cream, I think body creams need to come in slightly larger samples than 5ml, as it doesn't really go very far, but like all Monu products this smelt really good, and like the hand cream, we get so much moisturiser in beauty boxes i don't think I'll be need to buy any, anytime soon.
- Marc Jacobs, Oh, Lola! I've never really smelt any of the Lola fragrances or i don't think any Marc Jacobs fragrances, i got this in my valentines secret swap, and totally loved it, though i probably won't buy a full size, as i have 2 perfumes i LOVE and use often, but i enjoyed trying out the sample and a new fragrance.
I also finished off a tube of Soap & Glory Butter Up Body Smoothing Cream, i couldn't find it for the photo though. I love soap and glory products, I'm yet to find one i dislike.
Apologies for the very belated empties.
Lots of Love