Wednesday 4 July 2012

June Empties

This isn't just any old empties post. I thought I'd mix it up a bit today, and show you other things, not just beauty products that I've finished. I'll start with the usual though...


Clarins, Extra-Firming Body Cream; Didn't particularly love or hate this product. Quite liked the scent. I wouldn't complain if i was given it, but probably wouldn't purchase it myself.
L'Oreal Kids, Very Berry Strawberry Conditioner; I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before, but basically I get allergic Dermatitis on my scalp and i don't know what it is, but something in some shampoos & conditioners trigger is, I find, children's shampoo is pretty good for not irritating my scalp, and i actually really enjoyed this one, it made my hair lovely and soft, and smelt like strawberries. I probably would purchase this again.
Lolita Lempicka Fragrance Samples; I'd never heard of this range, until i got in a glossybox, I wasn't wow'd by the scents, but i did enjoy trying them out. I wouldn't purchase these.
Comfort Zone, Tranquillity Cream; I really enjoyed this cream i loved the scent of it, and it left my skin lovely and soft I probably wont be repurchasing this, but only on the grounds that i have a million an one body lotions to get through.
Comfort Zone, D-Age Body cream; again really enjoyed this and like the other left my skin nice and soft. Wouldn't repurchase, for the same reasons.
Oral B, Pro Expert, Clean Mint Toothpaste; This is my favourite toothpaste, i love love love the taste of it and it leaves your teeth and mouth feeling amazingly clean and fresh! Definitely will be repurchasing this.
L'Occitane Divine Cream; I have a couple more sachets of this to use up, I did enjoy the product, wasn't wow'd by it, but I'll get a better feel for it after I've used up the other samples.
Comfort Zone, Good Night Kit; I'm so pleased to have finally finished this, I was getting a bit bored of it. I didn't notice any significant change in my skin and I'm glad to finished it. Won't be repurchasing this.

So that's my empty products.


These 3 products aren't empty but i shan't be using the any longer;
Paul Mitchell, Round Trip; Isn't really doing anything for my hair and i realised i was only using it for the sake of using it. So I'd rather stop using it and use something that will benefit my hair.
Soap & Glory, Super eyes, Super eyes; I've literally just got the name of this product! (lol) But anyway, I'm not using this product any more, as i found it was quite stingy when i used it, which wasn't a pleasant experience. Now I'm not dissing S&G at all, they are in fact one of my favourite brands. This product just simply wasn't suitable for me. As its still very full, i will probably try and pass it on to someone who will get some use out of it.
Decleor, Aroma Cleanse; Decleor is another brand i quite like, so this is in no way a reflection on the brand as a whole. This product just left my skin very dry and sore. Already having quite dry skin I didn't appreciate this cleanser leaving it even drier than normal. I probably give this to my mum, she has quite oily skin so she might appreciate it.

Other things I've finished this (last) month....


Four, Yes FOUR books. That's like a book a week! But realistically, i actually start Chris Moyles last summer! So that ones a bit of a cheat. Also, you probably know from my last posts I went on holiday the other week, and i don't know if i mention this, but it rained ALL week. So i flew through James Corden, One Day & Fifty Shades of Grey. The latter two i actually read in 1 day each. I just couldn't put them down. I'm planning on watching One Day (the film) when i can get hold of copy, and i cant wait to read the rest of the Fifty Shades trilogy or see the film when it does eventually come out.
I'm currently reading the Hunger Games, even though i have already seen the film.
I really enjoyed all four of these books, I've only lately gotten into autobiography's, but it has to be of someone i actually like other wise i just cant get into them. Any recommendations?

So there we go, my June Empties with a twist.
Have you finished any books lately? or products or that matter?

Lots of Love

X

5 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous idea, if I use it for my July empties I'll give you the credit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award :) to find out about it go over to my blog!

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this web site, for the reason that i wish for enjoyment,
    since this this web site conations actually nice funny data
    too.

    Have a look at my page :: noticias primero

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up
    anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues
    using this website, since I experienced to reload the site a lot of
    times previous to I could get it to load correctly.
    I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but
    slow loading instances times will sometimes affect
    your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing
    with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for
    a lot more of your respective interesting content.

    Ensure that you update this again soon.

    my weblog :: diclofenac free shipping

    ReplyDelete
  5. Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on
    the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think about worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    Feel free to visit my web page ... Beautiful teen masturbates

    ReplyDelete