Tuesday 17 July 2012

Sunday Is Pamper Day

* I was meant to post this on Sunday, but never got round to it, so apologies for the late posting! *
 
Sunday is always my pamper day. Its usually quite a lazy day. We very occasionally have a roast, but not very often in my house (much to my disappointment) So Sundays are spent lazing around, watching whatever films happen to be on TV.
Late afternoon becomes pamper time, I'll have a bath usually using a Lush product, and just relax and read a couple of chapters of whatever book I'm reading at the time, that or I'll set my phone up near the bath, and catch up on any TV programmes I've missed.
Once I'm done in the bath, I'll give my skin a good pamper. I always try and use a face mask. I love lush face masks. But I'll use whatever mask I've got around.
I'll occasionally use a hair mask/masque? but that doesn't always happen, though i want to get in the habit of fitting on into my routine, I'm on a mission to get my hair in better condition.
If i have time or perhaps the patients that night, I'll paint my nails. Though that doesn't always happen.
This Sunday i used the following products;

Lush; The Comforter Bubble Bar
Lush; Love Lettuce Face Mask
Percy & Reed; Totally TLC Hydrating Mask

All of which i will write a review on.

Is Sunday your pamper day?
what do you do to relax?

Lots of Love

X

P.s this is something i think i'll try and do every sunday, just a little round up of how i spent my lazy sunday afternoon, and what products i used to pamper myself with. what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment