Wednesday 11 July 2012

Lux Box; June or July?

Now i don't know if I'm getting confused, or I started off wrong to begin with. according to my previous posts, this should be June LuxBox, But according to the date, this would be July? I think looking at the website, this is in fact June. Am i just confusing myself? Are you all confused now?

Anyway, what ever month it is, here is what I got in my box...


First Aid Beauty, Daily Face Cream.
First Aid Beauty have featured in beauty boxes before, i think GlossyBox and people either got a body cream or a body wash. Now we have got a face cream, the great thing about FAB products is they literally contain nothing, no parabens, no chemicals, no colourants and no perfumes, they are great for sensitive and eczema prone skin. We got a 30ml sample which a great sized sample, to be able to truly test the product out, and decide whether or not to buy the full size (60ml) which costs £15.00.

Green People, Eco Eye Trio
In my box, i got the shade earth, which are the perfect colours for a neutral smokey eye and great daytime colours. Green People are known for their organic products I love their suncream. So initially i was quite excited to see this, as i didn't even know they had a make up range. I really like the colours, though the pigmentation isn't great they are buildable. But the one thing i really don't like, is the smell. I cant even explain it, but the eyeshadow really smell bad. I don't know if i maybe got a bad one? but i don't think I'd be able to use it, as I'd be paranoid other people could smell it. The RRP of this product is £18.40

Murad, Time Release Blemish Cleanser
I won't go into this to much, as i actually got this product in another box. I'm thinking about trying it out, as recently I've noticed my skins a bit more oily and I've had a bit of a break out. so more on that at another time.
we got a 30ml sample which retails for £5.50

Kelly Edwards Skincare, Exfoliating Cream
I love this about LuxBox, they always include at least one brand that's not so well know (or perhaps it is well known?) I love the look of this product, its quite a thick cream, with little particles in that aren't to harsh, but rough enough to feel like you're getting rid of the dead skin. it also smells really nice, as its packed with natural oils. The product is also suitable for vegans, which i think is always a benefit, even if you aren't vegan. we got a 15ml sample pot and the full size (50ml) retails for £12 on the website (kellyedwards.co.uk) you can also purchase a 5ml sample pot for £1.50, if you'd like to try it but not commit to a full size.

Delicious Teeth, Tooth Cleanser
This is one of the full sized products we received, and its so weird i was only looking at theses in boots not that long ago, so i was pretty excited about this. Tooth paste is a refreshing change to get in a beauty box as well. These toothpastes contain everything you'd expect/need from a toothpaste. Fluoride & Xylitol and also Sodium Bicarbonate to make your teeth extra white, the other great thing about them is that they are flavoured with blends or essential oils. I got the flavour garden mint, they are also available in English Peppermint, Brazilian Lime and Sicilian Lemon. I'd love to try the Sicilian Lemon flavour.
Really enjoying using this toothpaste, the flavour isn't to over whelming, and it leaves your teeth feeling nice and clean. RRP £3.99/100ml

That's this months LuxBox, again I'm really pleased with this box. It never seems to disappoint.
What did you think of this months box?

Lots of Love

X

3 comments:

  1. looks like an interesting box x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the toothpaste before, it's quite nice. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of this box and I am thinking maybe I was a bit hasty cancelling after my first Lux on the basis that it had several duplicates from previous boxes which made it appear unoriginal and surplus to by needs. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the only other box to include toothpaste was Carmine. I miss Carmine . I enjoyed reading your post, thanks Alice xx

    ReplyDelete