Monday 25 June 2012

Primark Haul

Sometimes I love Primark, other times i hate it. Primarks one of those shops you can guarantee, if you have no money you will want every single item in there. but when you purposely go there, with something in mind, they either wont have it or you hate everything in there.

Well, I think I'm in love with their summer stock. I don't think I've ever found so much i like/want/need in Primark at one time. Going to Primark, is like a special treat (unless I'm at uni) Because there isn't one Primark in the whole of Cornwall! Although the nearest one is only in Plymouth, its not somewhere i go very often as it takes an hour or so to get there.
Me and the family went on Monday, and i definitely made the most of it, i realised apart from a couple of dresses i have zero summer clothes. Here's what i got... (Very Picture Heavy)

Top; £6.00


Shirt £6.00
Dipped Hem Top; £8.00

Primark Vest Tops are my favourite! Their £2.50 each and they do amazing colour variety! The photo has completely washed them out, the turquoise and purple are so much brighter, i also bought a mint green one. The orange one in the middle is a slightly different style and was only £1.80!


These came separately, the Navy vest underneath was £1.80, The sheer top, i think said £8 or £9 on the price ticket but at the till it scanned at about £3? I love it when that happens!!


These linen shorts are great, they are only £6, and again they do a wide selection of colours and patterns! i got navy blue, so i could wear it with lots of different things.


Again £6 linen shorts, but the most gorgeous floral print! So summery, and a lovely pastel yellow colour.


This ruck sack was £9, as I'll still be on crutches while I'm away i thought this would be good to carry my stuff around in, as it'll be a lot easier than a handbag, and i wont have to rely on anyone else.


I've been dying for a onsie for ages! I finally got one! Its so cosy and snug :) This was £10.


I got some plimsolls as really a should be wearing proper shoes, because of my ankle and I'm a bit fed up of trainers. These were only £3. As we're going camping on our holiday, we have to shower in a block for the whole campsite, so these are my shower flipflops as i do not want to stand on the floor! 


The last photo wasn't very clear, suede nave blue sandals with bow detail, i saw these on Victorias Vintage blog, and loved them! Their so cute!


This dress isn't actually from Primark, but i thought I'd include it. I got in TK Maxx for £18 in the sale, its Cynthia Rowely and its bright orange, it fits really nicely and has little pockets in the sides!


And a gold exposed zip detail on the back. My mum treated me to this, as she was buying my younger brother a whole load of stuff.

That's my new summer wardrobe! There was so much more in primark i could of bought. But i have a holiday to save my pennies for!

Have you got your summer wardrobe yet?

Lots of Love

X

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous items! Love the floral shorts.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Primark. Didn't realise there weren't any in Cornwall. I love the Plymouth one.Also have got Exeter and Torquay near to me but Plymouth is the best x

    ReplyDelete